500g spaghetti pasta
2T olive oil
500g beef mince
3t garlic, minced
1T thyme leaves, chopped
2T tomato paste
1/2t black pepper
1/3c dry white wine
2T red wine vinegar
1T lemon juice
2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2c kalamata olives
1. Prepare the pasta by following the instructions on the package.
2. Warm up a generous tablespoon of oil in a spacious skillet over high heat. Incorporate the ground beef, garlic, and thyme, and continue cooking until the beef is nicely browned and crumbled.
3. Introduce the tomato puree, sugar, salt, and pepper to the skillet, and cook for an additional five minutes.
4. Include the white wine and red wine vinegar, and cook until the liquid has reduced.
5. Combine the cooked pasta with the remaining oil and lemon juice, then proceed to layer it with the Bolognese sauce, tomatoes, olives, and crumbled feta cheese.