Cacao Butter (Cocoa butter) also called the Theobroma oil, is the edible natural fat of the cacao bean, extracted during the process of making cacao powder.
It's well known as the solid to make chocolate, it's the ingredient that's responsible for consistency and that divine melt-in-your mouth quality. It holds together at room temperature, this provides that ideal candy and chocolate crispness.
It has a ivory colour with a mild chocolate taste and light aroma
Cacao butter is resistant to oxidation and one of the most stable fats known, it contains natural antioxidants that further prevent rancidity and give it a very impressive storage life of two to five years.
The product is high quality, deoderised (steam method) for the Food industry.
Tips: How to use Equagold Cocoa Butter:
- Make your own homemade raw chocolate
- Cocoa butter will help to create a wonderfully creamy truffle
- Shiny gloss - use cocoa butter to temper couverture chocolate
- Secret buttery chocolaty ingredient in spicy meals - melt some through your next dish of curried vegetables
- Replace butter in desserts recipe
- Food grade - Invaluable skin care ingredient
- GREAT TO USE IN BODY PRODUCTS & SOAP ETC